Handstand Press Up Arm Exercise
1. Start with your hands on the floor, shoulder-width apart.
2. Your feet are on the floor (no knees) and your legs are wider than shoulder-width apart.
3. Starting position is butt in the air, head looking back to your heels.
4. Bend your elbows and lower your body in a circular arc, until your arms are straight. Your chest is up and your hips are almost touching the ground.
5. Look to the ceiling. Exhale.
6. Push back toward your heels once again. Straightening your arms and stretching your legs, as in #3.